Bout of Books 18 – Day 1

02 Jan

bout-of-books-18

Whoo-hoo! Today is the first day of Bout of Books 18 and its drizzy cold and wet out – so perfect weather for curling up with a book (although I do have plans to go and do lunch and a movie with a friend who just moved to the area). My to-be-pile is ready to go – I have 5 books that are currently in progress that i’m hoping to finish up this week:
Sarah’s Key – currently at 11%
Fire and Ice – currently at 12%
The Coffee Girl – currently at 31%
The Gift – currently at 12%
Promises in Death – audiobook – currently about 4hrs remaining

One of the things I enjoy the most about Bout of Books are the challenges that the hosts devise, so without further ado, here is my Day 1 Challenge post:

Introduce Yourself #insixwords
triathlete naval officer minions romance reader

(for what its worth…that is harder than I thought it was going to be!) how would you introduce yourself if you only had 6 words – no more, no less!

Posted by on January 2, 2017 in Bout of Books

Tags:

6 responses to “Bout of Books 18 – Day 1

1. susandyer1962

January 2, 2017 at 3:35 pm

Good luck Dee!

Happy New Year!

January 2, 2017 at 3:43 pm

you should come and join us! its fun!

2. Lance

January 3, 2017 at 8:32 pm

I am debating whether to do this – still open till midnight tonight…but wonder if because of the subject of my books whether I should…very different than most of the participants…

January 4, 2017 at 1:29 am

do it! there are a wide variety of readers – I read an update blog today for someone reading books about how to translate from foreign languages

• Lance

January 4, 2017 at 3:21 am

Ended up going out with my wife tonight so will pass..but let me know when the next one is because it sounds interesting. Sometime in the spring, correct?

January 4, 2017 at 4:30 pm

i think about every 3 months…they have a blogspot account and Facebook so you can follow them (that is normally how I find out)