Wishlist Wednesday and W…W…W…Wednesday – 18 July

18 Jul

Unwholly
Neal Shusterman
Release Date: August 28, 2012

Unwind by the same author was one of my favorite books in 2011 and one of the best YA dystopia’s I have read to date, so I was really excited to see that the sequel to it was due out in August of this year (since Unwind originally came out in 2008). Thankfully this means I only have another month and a bit left to wait until I get my hands on it 😉 I hope that Shusterman can live up to Unwind, but it could be really hard to top it. Fingers crossed on it coming out close to a day off work so I can have a day of relaxation and reading

W…W…W.. Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by should Be Reading….

What are you currently reading? I am currently reading Never Fall Down (Patricia McCormick) and Code Name:Verity (Elizabeth Wein), as well as What I Didn’t Say (Keary Taylor)
What did you recently finish reading? I just finished reading Anne of Green Gables (LM Montgomery) , Ride With Me (Ruthie Knox) and XVI (Julia Karr)
What do you think you’ll read next? I have Moonglass (Jessi Kirby) and Kiss the Morning Star (Elissa Janine Hoole)
next on the pile

Posted by on July 18, 2012 in Wishlist Wednesday

Tags: , , , ,

10 responses to “Wishlist Wednesday and W…W…W…Wednesday – 18 July

1. jennrenee

July 18, 2012 at 12:32 pm

I still need to read Unwind. I have had it on my lost forever and just can’t fit it for some reason. my Wednesday is here. http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-25-and-www-10.html

July 18, 2012 at 2:02 pm

I really enjoyed it and Schusterman is…wow…that is one chapter that is jsut soo screwed up that you can’t help but read it…

2. Susan Oloier

July 18, 2012 at 2:19 pm

I’ve not heard of any of these. I’ll have to click through and check them out.

July 18, 2012 at 2:36 pm

I hope you find something interesting 😉

3. Kwizgiver

July 18, 2012 at 2:28 pm

I’ve only heard of Anne of Green Gables which I read just a couple summers ago–it’s a great series!

July 18, 2012 at 2:37 pm

It is…I remember watching the movie growing up, but was totally blanking on reading the book…I’m sure I did, I just couldn’t remember, so I figured it was time for a re-read. I think i’m going to try and do a re-read of the rest of the series now

4. Irish

July 18, 2012 at 7:00 pm

I re-read Anne of Green Gables about a year or some ago and found it just as magical as when I was a kid. I love that story so very much. How is Code Name Verity? I’ve heard good things about it

My WWW Wednesday is here

July 18, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Its pretty good, but there aren’t really any chapter breaks so its hard to find a place to stop…which is kind of off-putting for me…I like being able to have a point where I say, I am going to read to xx chapter tonight…but I am hoping to finish it up this week

5. Danica Page (Taking It One Page at a Time)

July 18, 2012 at 7:58 pm

I love Anne of Green Gables. It is incredible…I can understand your annoyance about chapter breaks though.

I loved What I Didn’t Say. What did you think?

Here’s my post

~Danica Page
    And today is the last chance to enter my giveaway for any book under $15.So if you’re interested, click here.

July 19, 2012 at 9:38 am

I’m enjoying what I didn’t say right now – but the AF thing is bugging me – maybe because i am in the military, seems like a bit more research was needed